Founded in 2017, we had successfully acquired and managed more than 74 hotels and resorts, with a total of more than 2500 rooms selling across Malaysia and Indonesia while the numbers are still growing!
Beyond this challenging environment, we have adopted the new norm approach and continue to review processes and procedures to ensure all areas meet our stakeholders’ needs in real-time. We remained committed to the cleanliness and comfortability of our hotel rooms for our valued customers at all times.
We are also committed and determined to introduce Muslim Friendly Hotels and to have a policy in promoting Muslim Friendly principles, providing sincere services, clean rooms as well as affordable rates while ensuring a valued experience for our guests. Our goal is to have sustainable development and continuous improvement towards achieving the Largest Muslim Friendly Hotel Chain and successfully listed on the local and international stock exchange market.
The tourism industry involves business tours and holiday tours which may be domestic or international. To cater to the rising demand in traveling, our tour agency firm - ISMA HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD. was incorporated on 17/9/2015.Isma Holidays ensure quality services for both F.I.T. and GROUPS, including a wide choice of competitively priced hotel reservations including hundreds of low cost, high-value hotels, tours, transfers & limousine rentals, sightseeing tours, and guiding services. IHSB provides all stages of the tourism value chain as a holiday village, hotel, tours, transfers, incentive trips, excursions, sport, and cultural events, and ticketing.
Awards & Achievements
- PGDip Financial Strategy, University of Oxford
- Diploma In Investment Analysis, MARA University Of Technology
- Vice President Iskandar Malaysia - Chamber of Commerce
- President for Strategic Malay Investor Association
Muhammad Arif Tukiman
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Information Technology Entrepreneurship, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Bachelor’s Degree Graphics and Multimedia Software, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Entrepreneurs (NEF) Council
- Forbes 30 under 30 – Enterprise Technology & Malaysia Association of Bumiputera ICT Industry
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Hons), UiTM Shah Alam
- Expertise in Malaysian and International stock market analysis & joined RHB Investment Bank as Remisier, since 2010.
Jarod Chia Lik Ming
- Bachelor of Science (Hon) in Economics & Management, University of London
- Diploma in Management Studies, SIM University Singapore
- Chairman of Malaysia Budget & Business Hotel Association (MyBHA) Johor Chapter
- Chairman of MyBHA National Foreign Trade Affairs Bereau
- Hotel Star Rating Panel (1-5 Stars), Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC)