Founded in 2017, We had successfully acquired and managed more than 60 hotels and resorts, with a total of more than 2000 rooms selling across Malaysia and Indonesia while the numbers are still growing!
Beyond this challenging environment, we have adopted the new norm approach and continues to review processes and procedures to ensure all area meets our stakeholders' needs in real-time. We remain committed towards the cleanliness and comfortability of our hotel rooms for our valued customers at all times.
We are also committed towards introducing Muslim Friendly Hotels and is always determined in having a policy in promoting Muslim Friendly principles, provide sincere services, clean rooms as well as affordable rates while ensuring a valued experience for our guest. Our goal in having a sustainable development and continuous improvement towards achieving to be the Largest Syariah Hotel Chain. Our vision is to be listed successfully on the local or international stock exchange market.
- PGDip Financial Strategy, University of Oxford
- Diploma In Investment Analysis, MARA University Of Technology
- Vice President Iskandar Malaysia - Chamber of Commerce
- President for Strategic Malay Investor Association
Muhammad Arif Tukiman
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Information Technology Entrepreneurship, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Bachelor’s Degree Graphics and Multimedia Software, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Entrepreneurs (NEF) Council
- Forbes 30 under 30 – Enterprise Technology & Malaysia Association of Bumiputera ICT Industry
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Hons), UiTM Shah Alam
- Expertise in Malaysian and International stock market analysis & joined RHB Investment Bank
- Remisier for more than 9 years
Jarod Chia Lik Ming
- Bachelor of Science (Hon) in Economics & Management, University of London
- Diploma in Management Studies, SIM University Singapore
- Chairman of Malaysia Budget & Business Hotel Association (MyBHA) Johor Chapter
- Chairman of MyBHA National Foreign Trade Affairs Bereau
- Hotel Star Rating Panel (1-5 Stars), Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia (MOTAC)