The Red Warriors Resort Langkawi
No 4. Tok Bidin, Kg Bohor Tempoyak, Mukim Kedawang, Langkawi, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia
When visiting Langkawi, you'll feel right at home at The Red Warriors Resort Langkawi as it offers quality accommodation and great service. The city center is merely away, and the airport can be reached within 10 minutes. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
Offering guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, The Red Warriors Resort Langkawi is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Guests can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, hot/cold shower, comfy pillows, and beds.
The property offers wonderful recreational facilities such as an outdoor pool to make your stay truly unforgettable. The Red Warriors Resort Langkawi is your one-stop destination for quality accommodation in Langkawi.
No 4. Tok Bidin, Kg Bohor Tempoyak, Mukim Kedawang, Langkawi, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia Getting Here
- 24-Hours Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Close Circuit Camera (CCTV)
- Family Rooms
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Parking
Pantai Cenang1.5 km
Double Garden View
Standard Twin Room Mountain View
|Benefits||Sleeps||Price per Night||Rooms||
Your price includes:
100% charge for cancel 3 days prior to arrival date and no-show.
only 2 left
Per night as low as
Family Garden View
Double Mountain View
Family Mountain View
Children and extra beds
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details. All children are welcome.
Stay for free if using existing bedding.Stay for free if using existing bedding.
Guests 6 years and older are considered as adults
Guests 6 years and older are considered as adultsStay for free if using existing bedding.
Extra beds may be requested directly from the property. Additional charges may apply.
Syariah CompliantThis is a Syariah compliant hotel.
Unmarried couples need to stay in separate rooms.
1. Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 a.m. on the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day.
3. The hotel reserves the right to request for RM50 deposit upon check-in.
4. In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
5. The hotel may refuse to accept guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
6. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel's immediate reaction.
7. The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
8. Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to fire safety.
9. Smoking in hotel rooms, corridors, staircase, and the reception hall is prohibited.
10. Hotel will not be held responsible for any personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving.