Privacy & Policy
- By visiting the Hotel Zamburger website (www.hotelzamburger.com), you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by this policy.
3. Information Collection
- You are responsible to ensure that the personal information you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading.
- We may collect your Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process your booking and other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, processing payments, travel notification, and managing your account.
- To undertake activities that are required by law.
- For administrative, operational, marketing, planning, or service.
- To resolve disputes or enforcement of our terms and conditions.
- To send you information about special promotions, newsletters, offers, or survey forms.
- We may collect and hold personal information and data about you or someone else whom you are making a reservation for or traveling with (Third Party), that is information that can identify you or such Third-Party, including full name, email, contact details, Payment details, booking and traveling information which we receive via our website, walk-in, distribution channels, and online travel agencies. You agree that you have obtained the consent of such a third party to provide us with their personal information. And you agree to indemnify us if we suffer any loss or damages due to your failure to comply with the same.
4. Security Of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we received from you via our website from misuse and loss and unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by law, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.