Terms and Conditions
- A full amount of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Pets are not permitted at all Hotel Zamburger branches.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in the fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit by means that you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- The free amendment is subject to room availability and all requests must be made at least 72 hours before arrival. Additional charges subject to the room rates of your newly selected dates.
- 100% charge for cancellation received 24 hours before arrival or No-Show. Failure to arrive at Hotel Zamburger will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
- Cancellations and amendments made within 48 hours of arrival are subject to the first (1st) night’s charge.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather or storms
- Changes or transfer ability of confirmed booking names are not permitted.
- Specific terms & conditions are applicable for group bookings, confined to 10 rooms and above. Please contact the required hotels or Hotel Zamburger Sales & Marketing Office for more information.
- If you made your reservation through a third-party website, cancellations must be made directly with the third party. The hotel is not authorized to cancel, amend and cannot provide refunds, for any third-party reservations.
A valid credit card or debit card is required at the time of booking. Your card will be charged to guarantee the room reservation.